WordPress Widgets add content and features to your Sidebars. Examples are the default widgets that come with WordPress; for Categories, Tag Cloud, Search, etc. Plugins will often add their own widgets. To activate the widgets, go to Appearance > Widgets and click and drag a widget from the Available Widgets section and drop it into of the General Sidebar, Shop Sidebar, Footer Siderbar 1, Footer Siderbar 2 and Footer Siderbar 3, Footer Siderbar, Single Sidebar 7 or Custom Create Sidebars widget areas.
Woom have 6 Special Widgets for your blog that improve default WordPress widgets functionality, we recommend you to use this widgets instead of default:
- Ads Widget: Displays for specific ads banner.
- Instagram Widget: Allows you to display your latest Instagram photos.
- Recent Posts Widget: Displays new posts.
- Social Widget: This widget will display social media shared counter of your choosing from a variety of popular networks.
- Social Counter: Show your number of followers on your social media accounts on your blog.
- Category Slider: You can list the articles of the categories you want.